Field Services Technician
Knowledge of electrical and electronic devices, such as circuits, switches, breakers, wiring, and of safety precautions and hazards related to electricity
Desirable - installation of instrumentation and electrical products on Water and Waste Water sites e.g. Flow Meters, Level Probes, UV monitors, PH Probes, Turbidity Analysers, Chlorine Analysers etc.
· Perform technical support duties, including product configuration and troubleshooting of customer issues.
· Installation of company products and solutions to a very high level of quality, to budget and on time.
· Follow manufactures guidelines for installation and maintenance of equipment supplied
· Adherence to Method Statements and Risk Assessments
· Resolution of general maintenance incidents in a timely fashion, either remotely or on site
· Build and maintain excellent working relationships with Customers.
· Work as part of a team and also on own initiative
This is a really good company to work for, educational assistance can be provided for the right candidate.
Contact Aisling on 086 8371935