Field Service Engineer
Currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer for your client based in Dublin, this might suit someone who is based in the Kildare/Laois area as there will be travel involved to Limerick client sites.
Role and Responsibilities:
* On site repairs and overhaul
* Mobility Product updates and modifications
* Pre Delivery Inspections
* Warranty Investigations
* Transmission Changeouts
* Attend service calls at customer's premises and rectify faults on vehicles as dictated by workload, and customer requirements.
* Maintain product updates and modifications, in line with agreed plan with customer
* Attend customer premises to carry out transmission/component changeouts
* Undertake Pre-delivery inspections at vehicle builder premises
* Provide on-site product training for customers, including computer set-up and operation of software for diagnostics, when requested.
* Provide support, assistance and back-up for visiting specialist engineers.
* Provide technical support for customers, and sales personnel.
* Process and collate Field Service Engineers Claims and job reports.
* Assist admin staff with technical queries relating to spare parts etc.
* Undertake customer visits to discuss technical and service issues and to promote the company product.
* Liaise with and advise workshop staff in relation to warranty status of drive systems and associated components.
* Responsible for tools/materials/equipment and inventory control in appropriate depot.
* Maintain Mobile facility to high standards expected from the company at all times
* Ensure company vehicle is maintained in line with company guidelines
* Ideally Apprenticeship trained, with experience in either the Rail or Commercial vehicle industry with at least 5 years' experience post Apprenticeship.
* Working on their own initiative will be a key element as they will be working under the supervision of local manager/supervisor, but in different locations.
* Excellent communications kills as they will be liaising with customers on a daily basis.
* Good IT skills for diagnostic work and supporting reports
* A clean driving license is required.
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Eimar Galvin on 086 185 2313 or email [email protected] for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.