Field Service Engineer
Do you have a relevant 3rd level scientific/engineering or environmental degree and a background in chemicals/chemical engineering?
Are you a self-starter who would enjoy mapping out your own work week account managing large pharma clients primarily in the Munster region?
Would you like to work for a company that has a really good mixture of both experienced & tenured engineering staff along with lots of younger engineers who have joined in the last 4 years?
Would you like to progress your career with an organisation that has performed really well during the last 12 months and has continued to grow and recruit heavily in these uncertain times? (Current MD worked his way up from Service Engineer!) with a generous salary, bonus structure and pension plan available?
YOUR NEW COMPANY!
My client a market leading specialist in providing water treatment services across Ireland are currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer
In this exciting and career advancing job your role will be to provide a complete level of service on site to my client's customers who are predominantly in the pharma/biopharma space.
YOUR NEW FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER JOB!
As a Field Service Engineer you will deliver on-site corrective/preventative maintenance and provide after-sales engineering and commercial support to existing and new pharma clients.
Reporting to the MD as Field Service Engineer your role will encompass five main areas including chemical treatment service, working with the sales team and providing after sales support, H & S & anti-bacterial product support.
To get your attention some of the key elements of this exciting and varied job would include: (full job spec available on application)
- Provide onsite service, chemical treatment analysis, monitoring and account.
management to existing customers/contracts.
- Providing routine maintenance of standard chemical dosing systems, including
programming of dosing controllers, fault finding and troubleshooting of complex
- Gather site information and compile site logbooks for customers, maintain and audit
- Liaise and work with the appropriate sales team
- Assist with marketing programmes such as seminars and exhibitions and deliver
presentations as required.
- Offer the client after-sales technical and commercial support
- Provide site operator training on customer sites on the use of my clients chemical water treatment products/offerings
- Review site water services risk assessment.
- Completion of risk assessments, method statements and work reports, and all other
documentation to a high standard and in a timely manner.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
You will have a scientific/engineering or environmental degree and a background in chemicals/chemical engineering.
To hit the ground running in the Field Service Engineer job you will have strong knowledge and practical experience of the general chemical water treatment market in Ireland, generic products application, and standard equipment solutions.
Finally experience working with pharma clients would be highly advantageous in the Field Service Engineer job
Sound like your cup of tea, then don't hesitate and apply today!