Field Service Engineer
Mid - West Region
I am delighted to be assisting my client find a Field Service Engineer to join their successful team. The position will include the maintenance, repair, installation of complex hospital equipment ranging from (Anaesthetic machines, Neonatal Equipment and Infrastructure Products). Travel across Ireland will be necessary, with an ideal location being the Mid-West region.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Electrical & Mechanical maintenance and also have previous experience having worked in a hospital.
You will report directly into the Regional Manager and will be provided a detailed training programme.
- Perform maintenance visits and corrective repairs.
- Carry Out warranty repairs.
- Responsible for installation and commissioning duties.
- Complete company paperwork.
- Tracks installed base accuracy and reports.
- Provides support to sales for special sales programmes.
- 2 years experience having worked a similar position
- HNC or Level 6 Certificate
- Ability to deliver high level of customer care and build long term relationships.
- IT Competent.