Field Service Engineer
I am delighted to be assisting my client a leading healthcare company to find a Field Service Engineer in the Greater Dublin Region region. This opportunity will be mainly based within main hospitals/ clinics.
The successful candidate will have the ability and experience to handle the day-to-day technical problems and work tasks related to the service, maintenance and repair of my client's portfolio. This role has come along due to company expansion. This opportunity gives you the freedom to manage and plan your own schedule.
This role will be perfect for someone with experience working on the repair and maintenance of machinery along with a passion for working within communities.
- Install, upgrade, configure and support of equipment at customer locations
- Troubleshoots and coordinate the tasks necessary solve them.
- Manages their schedules to complete all assigned requests
- Communicate with Engineering Manager, the account and appropriate personnel about project status, milestones and problems and assist whenever needed to ensure compliance and follow-thru.
- Take the responsibility of pre-implementation and installation jobs Assist Sales and Marketing personnel with product trial evaluations and/or trade shows
- Able to manage multiple requests at one time (multi-task)
- Ideally: Mechanical/Electrical background with experience in the service industry (healthcare/hospital ideally but open)
- Excellent communication, customer service and people skills required
- Personality fit ability to work in the hospital environment and have compassion and respect for the patient and situations
- Safe pass
Call Cillian on 086 4648426 for more information or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/