Field Service Engineer
I am delighted to be assisting my client a leading medical device company to find a Field Service Engineer for the East Coast of Ireland (Dublin, Kildare, Westmeath, Louth).
The successful candidate will have the ability and experience to handle the day-to-day technical problems and work tasks related to the service, maintenance and repair of my client's portfolio. This role has come along due to company expansion. This opportunity gives you the freedom to manage and plan your own schedule.
This role will be perfect for someone with experience working on the repair and maintenance of machinery along with a passion for working within communities.strong background in customer service and IT is essential.
To assist in the installation and maintenance of large, complex robotic drug storage systems and assisting operating staff with day to day queries and fault diagnosis either remotely or on site.
- Robotics and electro mechanical machinery.
- PC skills to enable you to handle the diagnostics part of the job.
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills with knowledge of electro-mechanical systems fault diagnosis, repair, servicing and installation.
- knowledge of motor controllers, stepper and servo motor systems.
- Computer literate with a knowledge of networking and serial connectivity and PC based control systems essential.
- Ideally: Mechanical/Electrical background with experience in the service industry (medical/healthcare ideally but open)
- Experience of PC / PLC based control systems
- Excellent communication, customer service and people skills required
- Personality fit ability to work with customer driven environment.