Field Service Engineer
My client a leading supplier of water purification plants in Ireland are seeking a experienced Field Service Engineer to join their growing team.
They are seeking someone based in the Leinster area.
My client supply purified water for the Medical, Potable and General Industry sectors for the last 86 years.
In the medical sector, they provide state of the art ultrapure water plants for renal dialysis centres. They provide standard packaged water systems for CSSD, endoscopy suites; laboratory and clinical analyser feed water.
In the water for industry sector, they supply process water solutions for a wide variety of industries including manufacturing, agri-food, healthcare, microelectronics, food, brewing and beverages, glass making, pet foods, power generation, cosmetics and chemical processing. They also supply systems to create purified water for drinking in both public and private schemes.
Reporting to the Technical Service Manager the successful candidate will be involved in:
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment as well as service /preventative maintenance/ repair and maintenance of existing water treatment plant.
- Customer training and a high level of technical support.
- Whitewater provide quality engineering support including root cause analysis and the implementation of corrective actions.
- Work carried out by our engineers act in accordance with the relevant Company and Customer Quality procedures.
- Manage customer relationships with emphasis on communication with customers and ensuring excellence in customer satisfaction.
- Interact with customer service department and administration, providing technical service reports and all other relevant documentation to customer service and administration for processing and invoicing.
Servicing of equipment and support is provided by a specialist team of service technicians operating to the ISO 9001:2015 / ISO 14001:2015 / OHSAS 18001:2007 quality standards offering 24/7 on call commitment.
- The ideal candidate will be from a technical background
- Plumbing or Electrical backround advantage
- Ideally qualified in an engineering related subject - electrical/ mechanical
- Field based experience in water treatment is a minimum requirement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, be customer focused
- Technically competent and commercially aware with strong trouble-shooting and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to thrive under pressure along with a strong desire to succeed.
- A full clean driver's license is also required.
- Flexibility in relation to working hours
- Company vehicle provided
- Attractive remuneration package comprising of basic salary, commission, bonus, pension, health care, expenses
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069 for a confidential discussion
Send CV through the attached link