Field Service Electrical Technician
Our client an engineering service provider are looking for a field service electrical technician. This client services pharma and food companies nationwide and this role would be an interesting mix of maintenance works and small installations.
The ideal candidates will ideally be living in any of the following counties: Wexford, Carlow, Kilkenny, Wicklow OR Dublin/Meath/Westmeath. You are paid from when you leave home and there is no need to return to the base daily.
This role will offer a qualified electrician a way to get into instrumentation and automation. This client will provide you with training needed to convert from industrial in the above and this position
Potential candidates must have the ability to work on their initiative or as part of a team with minimal supervision.
This role comes with induction training, a competitive salary package, company vehicle, laptop, and phone.
· Install new plant items; wire in control panels, pumps, Instrumentation, etc.
· Carry out electrical and Instrumentation service, commissioning, maintenance, and repair to various equipment and instrumentation types.
· Troubleshooting and resolution of on-site issues on control panels and an assortment of equipment.
· Liaison with the Service dept. and client of findings and recommendations
· General administration duties include report writing, record keeping etc.
· Provide the highest level of customer service
· Must be a fully qualified electrician with industrial experience 3 phase power.
· Highly motivated self-starter.
· Excellent communication skills
· Full clean driving license
If you are interested to hear more about this full time, permanent job, that has come about due to company growth, please apply today by sending your cv and I will contact you to discuss this field service role.
Recruiter: Richard O'Sullivan 0861852327