Field Service Agri Mechanic
FRS Recruitment are seeking a Qualified and Experienced Agri Mechanic on behalf of a reputable specialist service provider/dealership based in Kildare. This is a full time permanent role, an opportunity to join industry leaders in professional ground maintenance and turf care equipment. Focusing on a 'first time fix' performance target and effectively managing your personal time, you will be covering the entire Leinster region, for which a company vehicle will be provided.
* To carry out all servicing and repairs on equipment as required by customers
* Effectively diagnosing repair faults (mechanical, electrical or hydraulic)
* To act in a sound and professional manner when dealing with customers, ensuring that the Company and product brands are represented favourably at all times
* To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and requests and adhere to targets and principles outlined in the Service Level Agreement
* Ensuring that all relevant records for service/repair work, customer visits, working time and vehicle mileage and expense reports are maintained and up to date
* To take ownership of customer problems and be pro-active when dealing with customer issues
* Ensuring safe working practices are maintained both within the workshop and when working at the customers location, including the use of all relevant personal protective equipment
* To escalate more complex issues to the Service Manager
* To ensure any customer parts requirements are processed or relayed promptly and efficiently
* To maintain a good personal appearance, ensuring a professional image at all times. Maintain a good clean vehicle condition and appearance implementing servicing requirements according to the manufacturer's recommendations
* To attend product and technical training events related to technical service and personal development training, as required, maintaining hands on practical skills
* Adhere to Company policy and procedures at all times.
This job description includes the most significant duties; other duties will be required to be met to ensure the smooth operation of the department. Your flexibility in responding to tasks outside the normal scope of your position is expected.