Fiber Network Planner
Position: Fiber Network Planner
A leading utility provider in the South East is looking to recruit a Fiber Network Planner. This is an office based role in the South East. Ideally someone with a Civil/Architectural or Building Services background.
- Experience with town design using FiberPlanIT.
- Planning and design of FTTx Metro Networks from PoP
- Network feeder design
- Distribution network design
- Customer Handover
- Production and delivery of Risk Reports
- Diploma or degree in Electrical Services / Building Services / Civil engineer * 3 -5 years' experience in FTTx planning
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge
- Proficient in AutoCAD & GIS software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Customer focused with a proven track record in your current role
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Attention to detail, conscientious and have an ability to work on your own initiative is also essential
- Decision making experience
- Experience of designing fibre networks alongside power cables desirable
For further details please do not hesitate to contact Miriam at our Kilkenny based office at 056 7775550