Feed Mill Manager (Middle East)
If you are currently looking at career opportunities in the Middle East its worth noting that this role offers a tax free salary of 75000 - 80000 Euros. An end of year bonus is also on offer along with free accommodation & food , 97 days annual leave and 6 free return flights to and from Saudi.
To manage the production flake maize, ground maize, mineral and supplement feeds including the production of the requisite quality and at optimum cost by the implementation of the highest standards of production and quality. Adherence to good management principles and practices at all times
- Provide the required levels of good quality flake ,maize, ground maize, mineral supplements and hygiene chemicals while keeping costs as low as possible.
- Utilising all resources within control to develop the business to its fullest potential.
- Develop the team by training, mentoring and coaching to ensure that a suitable level of skills is
available to operate the plant.
- Ensure to safeguard and maintain the FMP and Premix Plant assets and equipment to meet
operational demands of the business.
- Motivate staff to achieve ever-greater levels of efficiency in all aspects of their work.
- Manage and develop the ISO 9001- 2008 and ISO 14001 - 2004 Quality Management System
to allow retention of Certification and to enhance the quality ethos on the site.
- To ensure that Health and Safety standards are met in all activities taking place on
the site to ensure that a safe working environment is provided for all employees.
- To prepare, in conjunction with the Regional Farm Manager and or Feed Manager, a capital and revenue
budget for the coming year for approval of GM Farming.
- To prepare a weekly production plan from requisitions supplied by farms.
- Review and approve Weekly Flash reports on the financial performance of the site.
- Ensure all materials produced on site are analysed as per the Quality assurance program.
- Manage and control inventory of all stocks, spares and supplies.
- Plan and coordinate annual leave for all staff while ensuring adequate management cover on site at all
- To ensure that all cash transactions are conducted by authorised personnel and accounted for in the
- 3rd level degree in Agriculture / Business or equivalent
- Previous management experience within a feed mill environment
- Highly organised with the ability to motivate staff.
- Financial management experience
- Ability to prioritise workload
Tax free salary & bonus , free accommodation and meals , 97 days annual leave , 6 free return flights to and from Saudi
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439