Fashion Manager - Limerick
This position would suit a person who is customer focused with relevant retail management experience and a passion for fashion and retail.
The role will be varied and tasks will include:
- Managing day to day operations of store
- Achieving Sales targets and KPI's
- Will actively support the Store Manager in maximising store sales and achieving various store KPI's.
- Will ensure products are correctly received and placed on the sales floor in a timely manner complying with merchandising guidelines.
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Managing a team and training staff to reach maximum performance
- Buying and stock management
- Marketing and Promotions and Store development
- Promote a harmonious atmosphere for our customers, team, and suppliers
- Maintains team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Manage housekeeping to expected standards
- Take ownership of your performance in line with company expectations.
- To ensure productivity improvements are supported by attending all company training
- Ensure that procedures and legal requirements pertaining to health, safety, hygiene, and security are adhered to and that all necessary procedures are carried out in accordance with company policy and legal requirements.
- Proactive use of the employee relations procedure within Company disciplinary and grievance procedures
Ideally candidates will have
- Third level education
- Previous Management experience in a similar role is essential (Strong Fashion Management background required)
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Committed to a high standard of integrity
- Strong Leadership team management skills
- Ambition to progress career in a growing company
- Excellent customer service skills and in building good relationships with the customers, team, and suppliers
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages is required
- Ideal candidate will be ambitious and target driven
- Passionate about everything you do
- Must be available to work flexible hours including weekdays and weekends
- Competitive salary with excellent opportunities for training & promotion within the Retail Group.
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in an exciting company.
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856, in strictest confidence.
Fashion Manager, Retail Manager, Store Manager, Retail Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Department Manager, Assistant Store Manager