Farm Services Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Farm Services Manager on behalf of a leading agricultural business in North Tipperary.This is a full-time permanent role.
My client has been serving the Irish agricultural trade for 40 years. We are now looking to recruit a Farm Services Manager to manage an established book of business.
Duties to include
- Day to Day managing & co-ordinating of Farm Services activities.
- Ensuring the profitable operation of the business.
- Recruitment and upskilling of farm operators.
- Managing & being part of the administration team for the Farm Services Business.
- Promote, Develop and Grow the business.
- Price all service farm contracts.
- Leading the debtor control team
- Recruiting and interviewing farm operators
- Manage and organise training for farm operators
- Farm visits to current and new customers
- Attending agricultural shows , seminars and college open days.
- A thorough understanding of farming & farming practices.
- A 3rd level Degree or Cert in Agriculture
- Management experience
- Strong negotiating skills with an aptitude for numbers and finance.
- To be living within a commutable distance of North Tipperary
Salary & bonus
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John in confidence on 087 9955439