Farm Policy Advisor
A leading farm organisation is currently recruiting for an Agricultural Policy Advisor. This is a full-time permanent role with a well-established organisation.
Are you currently seeking a career move ? If so this may be the role for you. This opportunity represents the chance to join an organisation that has been in business for 50 years. This farm organisation represents dairy and livestock farmers by lobbying at local , national & EU level.`
Duties to include
* Provide administration & secretarial support to two policy committees. Each policy committee deals with specific aspects of farming
* Develop policy positions on particular issues. Example ( Nitrates regulations & CAP Post 2020 )
* Arrange meetings , speak with Government officials , state agencies & politicians in relation to various aspects of farming
* Deal with individual member problems which mainly relate to department schemes.
* Address meetings at area & county level
- Degree educated with a minimum of BAgrSc.
- An understanding of farm policies and schemes ( TAMS , GLAS , CAP )
- Strong communication & public speaking skills.
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years work experience in a simular or advisory role.
35 to 45k DOE
Please email your cv throught the attached link
Phone calls to John on 0587 9955439