Farm Manager ( Poultry / Saudi Arabia )
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for Assistant Poultry Farm Managers for a large scale poultry farm operation in Saudi Arabia. These are full-time permanent roles. In this role you will be responsible for the management of poultry parent flocks
Reporting to the Farm Manager you will be responsible for the following duties :
- Manage the farm if both the Farm Manager and Sr. Farm Manager are absent to ensure the operational efficiency and smooth running of the unit
- Ensure to motivate his staff to achieve ever-greater levels of efficiency in all aspects of their work and develop their potential skills to benefit the individual and the company.
- Monitor and assess the performance of his Unit managers and Unit Herdsmen providing guidance and support to ensure that they and their unit achieve the budgeted level of performance.
- To plan in conjunction with his Unit Managers and Herdsmen the annual vacations of all his staff with a view to ensuring adequate levels of manpower on site at all times.
- Assess the levels of feed intake and Egg production on a daily basis, compare with targets and take corrective action as required.
- In conjunction with the Div. Poultry Manager and Farm Manager, to assist in the preparation of a capital and revenue budget for the coming year for approval of GM Farming.
- Implement the provisions of the Bio-Security policy on the farm at all times.
- Functional Areas are: be Rearing, Laying, Egg Store, Feedmill, Breeding, Broiler or Hatcheries, Health
- Subordinates range from 66 to 214 men.
- Animal handling range from 6000 to 25,400 animals according to the farm.
Candidate profile and experience requried
- Diploma in agriculture or equivalent
- 10 years' experience in the management of Poultry Parent flocks
- Hands on livestock management skills
- Must have good man management skills, influencing skills, good communication skills, computer literate and driving license
- Must have the ability to work in a remote environment, with a multi nationality workforce, on a hands on role within the business.
In return my client is offering lucrative tax free salaries with attractive living conditions and prepaid flights to and from Ireland.
To apply please email your cv through the attached link.
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439