Farm Manager ( Arable / Saudi Arabia )
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for Assistant Farm Managers for large scale arable farms in Saudi Arabia. These are full-time permanent roles.
To closely assist the Farm Manager in the successful operation of the farming units by the close supervision of work and by the provision of guidance and advice to all staff to enable them to achieve their objectives.
Reporting to the Farm Manager you will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities
Regular inspection of all fields to monitor all aspects of crop husbandry and irrigation are correct.
- Ensure that machinery and equipment is operated and maintained to the required standards.
- To keep the farm manager informed at all times of relevant information regarding the farm's operations at intervals and in the manner stipulated by the Farm Manager.
- In n conjunction with the Regional Manager Farming and Farm Manager, to assist in the preparation of a capital and revenue budget for the coming year for approval of GM Farming.
- Functional Areas are: cultivation , crop husbandry, harvesting, record keeping
- Subordinates range from 25 - 300
- 40-300 fields under irrigated.3000-11000 irrigated hectares.
- To monitor on a daily basis the performance of all units he is responsible for and to ensure they are operating within Divisional guidelines.
- To assume the duties and responsibilities of the Farm Manager in his absence when required.
- Diploma in Agriculture
- Crop husbandry skills and strong machinery skills
- Strong people management skills
- Good communication skills
- Atleast 5-7 years experience managing a large scale arable farm operation.
In my return my client is offering a lucrative tax free salary which includes attractive living conditions and prepaid flights to and from Dublin
Please email your cv through the attached link.
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439