Farm Maintenance Mngr ( Middle East )
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Regional Farm Maintenance Manager for a large farm operation in Saudi Arabia. This is a full time permanent role.
Are you looking for a career move for 2018 that offers excellent terms and conditions ? If so this may be tha role for you. You will have responsibility and atonomy for scheduling maintenance for 7 farms which are located in close proximity but in remote locations.
Please note my client is looking for candidates with Industrial refridgeration in ammonia
To plan and organize assigned farm mechanical maintenance staff so that the broad range of agricultural, industrial and animal feeding machinery and equipment is serviced, maintained and operated in accordance with company procedure. Train staff in order to ensure that competent and sufficient numbers of maintenance staff are available for the assigned farm sites.
Duties to include
- To ensure that all maintenance staff are organised, trained and carry out all maintenance in accordance with all company Maintenance and Safety procedures for all farm agricultural, industrial and animal feeding machinery and equipment.
- To ensure that all maintenance tasks are carried out in a safe manner and in accordance with company policy and standards.
- To ensure all workshop buildings and surrounding areas, tools, lifting equipment and electrical equipment are in a clean and safe working condition.
- To minimize the level of unplanned stoppages of machinery and reduce production losses due to machinery or equipment downtime
- To oversee routine and preventative maintenance of all agricultural, industrial and animal feeding machinery and equipment within the Division.
- To monitor and assess the performance of all maintenance staff in conjunction with the Farming and Maintenance Manager and recommend training as require
- Exposure to computerized stock control systems.
* Excellent communicator with good influencing and person management skills.
* A sound knowledge of troubleshooting and diagnostic fault finding.
* A sound experience with all types of agricultural and mechanical machinery.
* High degree of confidence and or decision making capability.
* Focused under pressure, self motivated, assertive, confident, fair, and open-minded
- Please note my client is looking for candidates with Industrial refridgeration in ammonia
- 8-10 years' experience in a workshop or service centre environment
- 5 years of managing a large scale maintenance
- Experience with maintenance of large scale agricultural and industrial equipment, and petrol and diesel engine Vehicles
- Fully operational in the use of structured maintenance systems with a particular emphasis on a planned approach to preventive maintenance and recording and analysing data
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
To apply please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to john on 087 9955439