Farm Machinery Sales Executive (Roscommon)
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a 'Tractor and Farm Machinery Sales Executive' on behalf of our client 'The Clarke Machinery Group' for their Roscommon branch. This is a full time permanent role.
Clarke Machinery is the Main dealer for Valtra tractors and has been in the tractor and farm machinery business over the past 40 years, operating from 4 locations across Ireland. They are regarded as one of Irelands Premier New & Used Machinery Dealerships.
You are passionate about Agri machinery, coming from a farming background with the ability to demonstrate a strong technical knowledge and knowhow on machinery specs, parts and functions - Previous sales experience would be an advantage although not essential
- Develop new business and service existing customer
- Drive sales of all products against goals through a consultative selling approach
- Achieve sales forecast and margin targets
- Ensure all customers are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner
- Form and maintain relationships adding value to customer experience and ensuring both high levels of customer satisfaction and business retention are in place
- Responsible for customer inventory analysis, stock checks and service queries.
- Show preparation & yard display
- Ensure that Company Health & Safety Regulations are strictly adhered to daily
- Ability to manage schedule and prioritise based on achieving sales targets
- Excellent relationship building and proactive sales approach
- Strong communication, and presentation skills
- The successful candidate will need to be engaged, adaptive, self-driven and confident
- You will have strong initiative and also work well in a team based environment
- A strong background in Farming and Agri Machinery
- Previous sales experience would be an advantage although not a necessity
- Relevant Agri machinery drivers license
Key Words: Agri, Farming, Machinery, Sales, B2C
Contract: Fulltime permanent role
Location: Roscommon, Would Ideally suit candidates in Galway, Longford, Roscommon or in the West.
Please email your CV through the attached link
All applications are treated with 100% confidentiality, FRS Recruitment will never send you CV to an employer without your prior consent.