Farm Machinery Assembler
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Farm Machinery Assembler on behalf of a leading Farm Machinery dealer in the Cork City area. This is a full-time permanent role
This is an excellent opportunity to join a farm machinery dealer that has been serving the agricultural trade in Cork for 40 years.
Duties to include
- Loading and unloading of machinery, including verifying delivery documents and highlighting discrepancies, missing components etc. and informing relevant personnel of same.
- Assembly of machinery. & Involvement in practical demonstration of machinery.
- Assisting in set-up and preparation for exhibitions, shows and other events, both in-house and externally
- Liaising with our in-house truck driver and also external hauliers to ensure delivery schedules are efficiently adhered to
- Occasional delivery of machinery.
- Assisting with dispatch paperwork, especially verifying machines with dispatch and sales advice documentation.
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment, complying with procedures, rules and regulations with attention to best practice at all times. This will include keeping the warehouse and forecourt tidy, accessible and free of obstruction,
- motivated and dynamic individual to work in a team-oriented environment
- An agricultural background with a working knowledge of machinery including set-up is essential.
- This role may suit someone who has an agricultural mechanic background
Excellent rates apply based on experience
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439