Farm Administrator ( Donegal )
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Farm Administrator with an agri background. This is a full-time permanent role.
My client is a leading sustainable group of companies incorporating several medium and large-scale renewable energy technologies, dairy, sheep, beef, arable and biogas.
Reporting directly to the Livestock / Farm Managers, the role holder's duties will be to provide full time support to a busy livestock function. The main responsibilities of this role are to manage compliance requirements, ensure all livestock and medicine records are maintained in an audit ready condition at all times, maintaining staff rotas, general administrative duties, and delivering an excellent support function to the livestock / farm managers in a busy, growing agribusiness
- Monthly stock take of all animals, medicine and feed
- Update monthly nutrient management plan / register
- Maintaining herd / flock register, registering calves
- To complete the day to day processing of livestock compliance documentation in line with company and DAFM policy and procedures.
- To maintain an audit ready compliance system, handle day to day
enquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner
- Communicating with other departments within the group as well as external parties
- To display and promote a positive work environment through respecting & supporting work colleagues in the completion of all duties as directed
- Comply fully with the defined standard operating procedures (SOP's) and processes
- Ordering of feed and medicine
- Maintain medicine records for all livestock.
- Preferably Level 7 Degree in agriculture or higher
- Previous office administration experience in a structured fast paced environment with several team members.
- Knowledge and experience of farming is essential.
- Good Communications skills
- Exposure to working to KPI's and the deliverance of same
- Good level of numeracy, literacy and Microsoft Office skills
Email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439