Our client, based in Meath, requires an instrumentation/electrical panel assembly technician.
You will be joining an established company, which has been in operation for 35 years in Meath.
They have a proud reputation of manufacturing simple solutions with global applications.
This role has come about due to increased orders, and expansion.
You will be joining a mature team, who operate in a collaborative environment.
Applicants will need to have a knowledge of electrical and mechanical disciplines and have prior experience in the use of hand tools & equipment.
Do you have an Electrical or Instrumentation qualification?
Do you have 2 years post qualification experience working in a production facility?
* Experience in the area of Instrumentation, Electrical, Mechanical Panel Building
* Proficiency with hand tools (jigsaw, drill, taps)
* Experience in small bore pipe fitting an advantage
* Ability to troubleshoot electrical circuits using a multi-meter
* Ability to wire electrical circuits from verbal instructions
* Strong attention to detail required
* Inspection and final testing of completed products
* Ability to understand electrical schematics
* Good problem solving skills
If you would like to hear more about this Instrumentation/Electrical panel assembly technician job, please apply today, by sending your cv, and I will contact you to discuss this further.
Please note: you need to be living in Ireland, and eligible to work in Ireland full time, without visa sponsorship.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 086 410 6852
You may have searched for factory jobs Meath, instrumentation jobs Meath, grad jobs Meath, Electrical jobs Meath, assembly jobs Meath