Factory Manager (Meath)
FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role of 'Production Mangaer' on behalf of a leading agribusiness in Ireland. This is a full time role based in the North Meath region.
Reporting to the Ops manager and managing a team of 15 staff, this role offers an attractive basic salary with no shift work required.
Hours: 8am - 5pm (Mon - Fri)
- Supervision & Management of all production and administration personnel including all Contractors operating on the site.
- A focus on providing an excellent customer service both for customers on site and through all avenues of communication with customers.
- Planning & Implementation of production with reference to relevant sales & stocks budgets, to include least cost formulations for all products / prescription blends as requested by customers or consultants.
- Implementation & Monitoring of relevant KPI's by providing reports and feedback to the General Manager of Operations & other relevant personnel. Reporting to include feedback on Quality issues, customer service, Health & Safety audits, Seveso inspections, training programmes & any environmental issues that may arise.
- Implement & Maintain relevant production maintenance programme to improve plant and cost efficiency, to include day to day operations and also annual shutdown maintenance planning. Any maintenance programme to include Health & Safety audit improvement recommendations.
- Stocktaking & Quality Control- Supervision of the accurate production process of finished products through the usage of raw materials & packaging. Maintain accuracy of the inventory by doing monthly and routine stock checks.
- Preparation of annual factory and capital budgets in line with overall Company strategy.
- Liaise with any external personnel including customers & external bodies for example in relation to Health & Safety, Environmental factors, Insurance inspections etc.
- Ensure site compliance with all regulations as laid down by such statutory bodies.
- Be available to attend training courses with a view to continuous improvement.
- Third Level or equivalent agricultural qualification is desirable.
- 5 years' experience in a manufacturing/production environment & at least 2-3 year's experience in a management type role.
- Experience in managing plant preventative maintenance programmes and Health & Safety procedures.
- Excellent planning & organisational ability.
- Personal skills communication presenting reporting skills.
Send your CV through the link below
All applications through FRS are treated with 100% confidentiality