Factory Maintenance Electrician
Our client, based in the heart of Galway City, requires a maintenance Electrician for their food manufacturing plant. This is a Monday to Friday shift role and requires a trade qualified Electrician who has experience gained in the food industry.
This is a great company to work for, with over 180 staff, but maintains the SME family culture.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain manufacturing equipment and heavy machinery.
- Repair machine or equipment breakdowns in a timely manner.
- Work as part of a team to ensure suitable maintenance support is provided to all shifts and areas of the business.
- Carry out preventative maintenance on equipment to reduce machine downtime.
- Liaising closely with the various departments to ensure maintenance issues are addressed.
This is an exciting career opportunity, to join a company who is expanding and growing and if you are looking to get your weekends back - then apply today by sending in your cv.
CONSULTANT:Stuart Pearson 086 185 2318
Electrician, Factory Electrician, Maintenance Electrician