Factory Electrician - Limerick - Days Only
I am currently recruiting a Factory Electrician for my client a food production facility based in Co. Limerick.
They are seeking an experienced Electrician with industrial troubleshooting experience to provide technical support onsite. Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager you will part of a team of Electricians / Mechanics who will ensure the smooth running of the factory by providing effective electrical support and carry out planned preventative maintenance. Experience of pneumatics and hydraulics would be advantageous.
Qualifications / Experience
- Completion of an Electrical Apprenticeship
- Completion of a 4 year approved technical training program in electrical repair and maintenance and 2 years electrical experience; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- Leaving Cert, School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Ability to electrically fault find
- PLC and panel building would be advantageous.
- Experience with pneumatics and hydraulics
- Experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take direction
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to challenge others in a professional and constructive manner
- Knowledge and experience in a food manufacturing environment an advantage, but not essential
- Understanding of Environmental requirements and responsibilities
This is a company that has a very high standard of H&S and have a number of new procedures in place to help limit the spread of Covid19.
Apply now for an immediate interview!