Facilities & Utilities Engineering Lead
I am delighted to be supporting my client, a leading Pharmaceutical company based in County Wicklow in recruiting a Facilities & Utilities Engineering Lead to join their team.
Leading a team of Facility and Utility Engineers you will be responsible for site facility and utility systems and technical availability.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 3 years' experience at a leadership level working within facilities / utilities in a manufacturing environment.
What is my client offering you?
- Permanent Position
- Monday to Friday role with flexible working hours.
- Generous salary and benefits package including car allowance, VHI, attractive bonus..
- Fantastic opportunity to progress your career in a growing, dynamic and ethical organisation.
Responsibilities: (A Snapshot…)
- Lead, develops, and trains Facilities / Utilities team
- Responsible for operation and maintenance of site Facility / Utility systems
- Provide management oversight of the IFM provider on the site
- Lead Root Cause Analysis of major equipment failures and guide the implementation of corrective and preventive actions
- Budget for own responsibilities
- Maintain high level of compliance with local and global safety and quality standards
- Process deviations and CAPAs in your responsibilities
- Represent the site as a member of the global carbon community of practice (CAPS) through sharing of best practices and lessons learned
- Bachelors' degree in an Engineering discipline required. 7+ years of related experience with 3+ years in a leadership role
- Someone who can mentor, motivate, and lead a team of Engineers/ Technicians
- Analytical skills, ability to work on solutions including planning and organization, creative networked thinking, experience in project and preferably program management
- Understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). Prior experience working with the FDA and other regulatory agencies.
- Understanding of process improvement and reliability engineering principles, methodologies and tools such as PDCA, LEAN, Six Sigma / DMAIC, FMEA is desirable
- Ability to plan workloads
Click Apply now to review the full details and job description for this fantastic opportunity.