Facilities Help Desk Coordinator
Facilities maintenance Planner/Scheduler
Location: Dublin West
A leading M&E Facilities Management firm based in West County Dublin are looking to recruit a Facilities Maintenance Planner/Scheduler.
Due to continued expansion, they have an immediate vacancy for a Facilities Maintenance Planner/Scheduler in their Dublin office.
- Log and action all reactive call requests from clients to comply with strict SLA.
- Deal with daily customer & contractor queries.
- Scheduling all planned preventative maintenance visits for a team of engineers and sub-contractors.
- Scheduling all quoted works for a team of engineers and sub-contractors.
- Ensure availability of all materials and equipment for engineers in advance of calls.
- Ensure all progress is captured in updates to the CAFM system.
- Track planned v actual progress of the PPM schedule.
- Generate Purchase orders where required.
- Keep a log of any issues preventing the progress of work orders.
- Ensure all statutory requirements are achieved across contracts.
- Produce weekly and out of hour rotas.
- Other duties as assigned.
Min +4 years' experience in a similar role.
Working knowledge of FM industry.
Excellent recall and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise work.
Ability to make decisions and work without close supervision.
Strong planning & organisational skills and attention to detail.
Applicants must have a relevant 3rd level qualification or relevant industry experience.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to contact Miriam at our Kilkenny office at 056 7775550