FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting an Events Executive for our client, a leading services company on a full time, permanent basis for a role based in Kildare.
Please note this role will require regular weekend work.
- Managing/ planning and delivery of a smooth site traffic operation, including off site locations in busy periods.
- Liaise closely with different departments/ local law enforcement/ Local authorities and businesses in advance of planned site events.
- Devise and deliver event plans in preparation of site events and present to site manager and client.
- Review local trends/ events and ensure the staffing levels/ car park capacities are correct
- To deliver effective team management and cohesion of staff.
- Work within a monthly budget.
- To ensure operating systems are functioning correctly and are fit for purpose
- To communicate effectively with the different teams on site and liaise effectively with the operational and security management teams
- To contribute to maintaining effective customer relationships and foster effective relationships with front line staff
- To input and bring fresh ideas to the training and recruitment of staff on site.
- To input in new processes and Traffic SOPs
- To enforce team standards, from tidiness to staff appearance
- To escalate any Traffic issues to Site Manager and client operations team.
- Line management of the car park team.
he Ideal Candidate:
Essential Experience Requirements:
The successful individual will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of successfully leading teams to constantly achieve company objectives
- The ability to communicate with all levels, from partners to local authorities.
- Target focused yet able to deliver whilst maintaining employee engagement
- Excellent people and performance management skills: motivate, coach, develop, inspire
- Analytical and quality focused - able to produce accurate management information
- Excellent planning, presentation and IT skills.
Desirable Experience Requirements
- Experience managing the traffic operations at big events.
- Evidence of problem solving skills and improving the day to day running of a department