Our client a leading food manufacturer based in the South East of Ireland are currently adding to their team and are now recruiting for an experienced Export Manager. You will be responsible for growing their business in international markets including the UK, Northern Ireland, USA, Middle East and other new markets by accessing opportunities, evaluating marketing potential, building strong relationships with distributors, retailers and partners and formulating and implementing appropriate new market and product plans to drive growth.
- Key Account Management in primary markets
- Managing Sales Budget
- Business Development
- Relationship Management
- Develop international portfolio of sales
- Data Protection and Analytics
- Control of Sales Development expenditure
- Attend trade shows
- New Product development engagement
- International Travel.
- Export market documentation
- AD hoc business demands
The ideal candidate:
- A min. of 5 years management experience at a senior level
- Demonstrated experience in Business Development
- A conscientious self-starter who is task and results orientated with sound business and an ability to assess what is important to the business and identify areas of opportunity
- Credible, good business presence.
- Excellent negotiation skills for meeting and dealing with difficult trading issues with the Key account buyers
- Excellent numeric & IT skills for data analysis, assessment of margins, budgets, market research etc.
- Analytical and fact-based approach to business development
- Personable, friendly, strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible to the changing needs of the business.
For full details and to apply in strict confidence, send a current CV to Elizabeth Brannigan in FRS Recruitment Kilkenny via link provided