Export Documentation Administrator
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Export Documentation Administrator. This is a full-time permanent role based in East Cork.
My client is a well established animal health company based in East Cork. In recent years they have experienced rapid growth in export markets which has provided them with a global presence.
We are particularly interested in hearing from applicants who have previous export administration experience. Feel free to call John for a confidential discussion on 087 9955439.
Office hours Monday to Friday 08.00 to 16.30 Monday to Friday ( 39 hour week )
Duties to include
- Preparing all shipment documentation for dispatches - PL, COA, COO, BL, EUR1, Invoice
- Ensure customers approve all documents prior to dispatch of goods
- Monitor all new orders from customers to plan what documentation will be required
- Develop action plan for timely completion of documentation so orders are completed on time.
- Confirm customer product codes with quality department
- Liaise with the Production team to provide an estimated time of dispatch to customers / partners
- Liaise with Purchasing to ensure transport quotations are provided
- Book air / sea freight with approved shipping agents
- Maintain contact with transport companies and dispatch to ensure orders are dispatched on time
- Communicate with customers regarding any additional queries they may have
- Liaise with account Managers regarding orders which fall below min order quantities
- Liaise with Account Managers regarding any additional information requested or issues
- Regular meetings with the Production and dispatch departments to ensure orders leave on time
- Ensure all end of month reports are completed in a timely fashion
- Liaise with Marketing to ensure promo items are send with orders as promised
- Previous experience in export documentation a distinct advantage
- A minimum of 3 to 4 years administration experience
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload
- Previous work experience in a fast paced working environment
- Advanced PC skills (Word & Excel )
Basic salary of 35000-37000k DOE
Please email cv through the attached link
Phone calls in confidence to John Miller on 087 9955439 ( office hours only please )