Export Business Manager (Animal Health)
FRS Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Export Business Manager on behalf of an established nutraceutical manufacturer. This is a full-time permanent role.
We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates with a strong business development background from the veterinary or agricultural sectors.
Over the last 30 years my client has made a valuable contribution to the animal health sector by providing world leading drug free nutritional solutions.
This is a newly created role to meet the growing demand from a growing export market. Reporting to the CEO you will be responsible for growing markets in UK, Europe , Asia , North Africa & Middle East. There will also be responsible for maintaining the Irish domestic market.
With the support of CEO , Senior Nutritionist and Director of Site Operations you will be responsible for developing the sales of the company's nutraceuticals and feed additive product ranges directly to partners worldwide.
Duties to include
- Achieve the export sales plan, by sector, customer and product.
- Ensure that export partners comply with the company's credit policy.
- Provide a monthly plan plus an additional four week provisional plan in CRM
- Ensure efficient field call planning, focus and implementation.
- Provide call notes relative to each customer engagement in CRM
- Capture competitor information from the field.
- Build relationships with Key Opinion Leaders within markets
- Analyse and use marketing and sales data.
- Attend Key International Exhibitions
- Participate positively in Sales Meetings.
- Share best practice with colleagues.
- Strong industry knowledge of the animal health sector
- Agricultural background with an honours degree in agriculture/ business / Veterinary
- Strong understanding of ruminant nutrition / animal health
- Understanding of excellent customer service and care
- Full, clean driving licence
Very attractive basic salary , bonus , company car & other benefits
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John in confidence on 087 9955439
100 % confidentality assured at all times