Experienced CNM Dublin North
Position: Experienced Clinical Nurse Manager - CNM
Location: Dublin North
Type: Full time, Permanent (40 hrs/wk, no nights)
I am delighted to assist my Client, based in Dublin North, to recruit an experienced CNM for their large, purpose built home. The CNM will be offered great support from ADON and DON. You will be ensuring high standards of care for all assigned residents.
Ideal candidate will have experience in Person-centred care. Have interested in Dementia Care and qualifications in dementia care would be a strong advantage. This post will suit experienced CNM as well as Senior Staff Nurses who have experience managing other nurses.
- Have 4-5 years experience as a Registered General Nurse ideally in the care of the elderly person
- Have some previous staff management experience and strong management abilities
- Strong leadership skills
- HIQA experience essential
- Interested in Staff development and training
- HR / Staff Management experience an advantage
- Must have very good communication skills
Responsibilities & duties:
· Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
· Liaising with families, GPs, and other auxiliary agents.
· Ensuring all current legislation adheres too
· A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
· Staff Management (some experience essential), Staff training & development
· Effective Communication skills
· Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
· Strong personality
Please submit your CV (in Word format) through this website now, or alternatively call Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.