Executive Assistant - Hybrid - €50K
We are looking for an experienced EA who loves collaborating. You will be supporting the Business Consulting team via personal assistance and general administrative support. You will also be assisting the wider Advisory team as well as other senior personnel.
You will be a key member of Business Consulting team and will work to support ongoing change in the unit as it grows. deliver business transformation projects in one or more of the service areas outlined below
This position is hybrid and the office is based in Dublin 2.
- Liaising closely with Partners / Directors to coordinate meetings, events and diaries
- Managing and booking travel and managing expenses for partner group
- Leading communications with wider team to ensure key messages are shared and maintaining communication on the group Microsoft Teams Channel
- Maintaining actions and follow ups from group meetings
- Assisting to maintain the key clients and contacts of the BU on the firm's CRM system MS Dynamics.
- Co-ordinating staff Performance Review Process and Probation Reviews
- Driving monthly timesheet approval process
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with senior personnel; and
- Promoting Business Consulting both internally and externally, articulating all of our services and the value that we bring to our clients.
Skills and attributes:
- Experience of relationship management, negotiating with and influencing across all management levels, both internally and externally;
- 3 years experience in a Personal /an Executive Assistant role with ideally professional services background;
- Professional Services and Industry experience an advantage
- Good communicator, highly articulate with excellent report writing skills;
- A passion for client service;
- Strong organisation and management skills;
- Advanced Excel skills and Powerpoint
- Experience of Practice Engine and Microsoft Teams an advantage