Position Summary: Reporting directly to the CEO and General Manager. The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organisational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times, to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion and sound judgment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plans, coordinates and manages an active calendar of scheduled and unscheduled appointments, ensuring the schedule is followed and respected. Compiling documents for associated meetings and events. Attendance at some of these meetings and events may be required from time to time.
- A hands-on approach, including periodical report writing, drafting letters, emails, personal correspondence, meeting minutes, and other tasks as needed.
- Researches, prioritises, and follows up on issues and concerns addressed to the CEO/General Manager including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determine appropriate course of action; referral, response and closure.
- Marketing and promotional activities; New campaign launches, keeping the company website up to date, promotion of the company on social media, etc.
- Other administrative duties may be assigned on an ad-hoc temporary basis (holiday cover for particular tasks i.e. email monitoring)
- Become familiar with all bespoke company programs
- To take on other duties which the Company may assign you from time to time. These 'other duties' will be agreed upon with the General Manager prior to any assignment.
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong organisational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail with strong analytical skills in research and reporting.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be an extremely effective individual contributor.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Qualification in Business/Marketing is preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience supporting at Senior Management level
- Strong IT skills in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel, combined with a strong desire to maintain these skills at a high level
- Good numerical skills