Executive Assistant/Senior Office Administrator - Fixed term 10 months, Foynes, Co Limerick
Our client is looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to provide Maternity Leave Cover. The successful candidate will possessing excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as highly motivated and IT proficient. A self-starter with a proven track record of working on own initiative or as part of a team. The position involves frequent contact with staff at all levels.
- Purchasing supplies and services following procurement procedures
- Providing administrative support for a variety of tasks
- Arranging planned and requested maintenance activities
- Keeping records accurately and up to date
- Performing reception duties
- Carry out general admin duties for all staff in the office
Skills and Experience
Candidates must have:
o A high degree of computer literacy including excellent skills in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access, as well as experience in the use of other business IT systems
o Good general administration skills with at least 4 years relevant work experience in a busy multi-tasking environment.
o Experience of working with standard- based procedures (such as ISO9000, 14001 or OHAS 18000).
o Experience of dealing with direct administrative support to personnel
o Personal skills must include numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail and particularly the ability to use own initiative.
o Experience such as procurement and working within a technical environment