Events Co-ordinator : National Voluntary Organisation: (Laois, Kildare)
As our Events & Marketing Coordinator, you will plan, coordinate all aspects of our national events, activities and projects throughout the year and support the PR & Communications manager in delivering a quality digital social media coverage of these events.
- Plan and organise a range of diverse events, activities and projects throughout the year.
- Planning, implementing and delivering key national events and initiatives
- You will lead the creative development of our presence at major shows
- Supporting the PR Manager in effectively communicating events and competitions,
- Relationship management with key sponsors ensuring their inclusion, participation and engagement.
As Events Co-ordinator you will have a:
- Qualification in event management or public relations, at degree level.
- Excellent writing and communication skills, while juggling a wide range of competing priorities.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Familiarity with other event, PR or CRM software an advantage but not essential.
- Strong social media skills with experience of monitoring, updating and creating content is desirable.
- An interest in young people, rural Ireland or agriculture is an advantage.
- Full Clean Driving License and this role will involve travel