ETL Application Support
ETL Application Support- Kerry
We are currently looking for a talented, experienced ETL Application Support Engineer or recent Computer Science graduate to join our client's support team.
This ETL support position will be responsible for supporting existing and future ETL interfaces using IBM's InfoSphere Datastage tool.
What we look for
- Smart, driven and fast learners with a positive attitude.
- Logical thinker who enjoys problem solving.
- Organised and methodical approach under pressure.
- Proactive - provide solutions to problems before they surface.
- Diligent with a strong eye for detail.
- Multitasker who can juggle project work, with day to day issues and user requests.
Desirable Skills for ETL Application Support
- Have some experience in a similar position OR have recently graduated from college with a degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Experience using IBM InfoSphere Datastage.
- Experience with Oracle / SQL Server applications.
- Experience with Tivoli Work Load scheduler.
- Experience with MQ, XML, Jason, ACH, Complex flat files.
- Understanding of data warehouse concepts and experience implementing data warehouse using Datastage ETL tool.
Please send through a detailed cv with as much content as possible regarding your projects, achievements etc. This is an urgent role.