Are you looking for a 39 hours per week Estimator job?
Overtime paid on subsequent hours.
Want to join an expanding innovate organisation where you can make a difference?
If this sounds like a job you are seeking, the following is an outline of the job, duties and candidate requirements.
Estimator required to join an innovate team within an expanding Kerry based architectural and industrial metalwork firm. As an Estimator you will take responsibility for varied aspects of the estimating function with a specific focus on architectural metal works. With a background in construction or engineering you will have an understating of surveying and estimating.
Reporting to the Senior Estimator, your duties will include but not limited to:-
- Management of Pre-Production orders from estimate through to invoicing
- Preparation of Enquiry Packages providing supplier quotes
- Preparation of Tender Packages to clients and prospective clients for non-standard products
- Maintain the Estimating Library
- Conduct cost analysis following completion of jobs
- Liaise with other departments as required to ensure smooth and efficient service delivery
- Work to a high level of confidentiality
- Ensure compliance with ISO9001 and EN1090
Requirements of Estimator:
- Knowledge of steel materials
- Experience in working with architectural metal works
- Proficient in MS Office, in particular Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Proven ability to read and analyse technical drawings
- Excellent organisational skills and proven ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Flexibility to move between projects
You will be expected to attend training courses where necessary to assist you in carrying out these duties. The Estimator role requires a minimum of 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday. A reasonable level of overtime may be required to ensure the fulfilment of the requirements of this role.
Please contact Donal at 066-7143995 for further details or send your CV (Word version) through the link provided