ERP Project Lead
ERP Project Lead
Commutable from Longford, Westmeath, Cavan and Roscommon.
There has never been a better time to join this company, growth plans are well and truly in place and a recent merger into a larger global operation can only mean positive outcomes for this local success story.
Do you have prior experience in ERP Manufacturing System implementation?
Can you work closely and cooperatively with all internal stakeholders?
Post implementation, are you prepared to be the group super user and support a small number of sites in the UK and Europe remotely?
* Develop expertise and knowledge in the ERP System to ensure consistent delivery of services; full training and support provided in the system.
* Assist the implementation of the ERP system across the business with a focus on stock management & production modules
* Ensure that all relevant staff are trained on the system and undertake post implementation audits to ensure system is functioning as it should.
* Ensuring stock transactions are completed routinely and stock takes are completed efficiently
* Monitoring the ERP database to keep track of all company inventory & stock movements
* Support Management & Production in improving operations and resolving issues as they arise
Can I do this role?
* Previous experience implementing or using an ERP system across the business within a manufacturing environment
* Working knowledge of Manufacturing and Distribution principles and systems
* Experience with Bills of Materials, Work Orders, and Material Requirements Planning is preferred
* Excellent communication, time management and teamwork skills.
* Must be detail-oriented with ability to adjust in a dynamic environment
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Not sure if you meet the full criteria, apply now and your cv will be reviewed and responded to promptly. For any additional queries please find me on LI and or e mail any queries.