Equipment Safety Engineer
I am delighted to be assisting this well-known highly respected manufacturer in Shannon find a Equipment Safety Engineer to join their team.
It is a fabulous place to work and they really know how to look after their staff. They have all of the state of the art machinery and work with leading medical device multinationals in Ireland. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to get great exposure working on innovative projects.
They have over 140 staff with very low turnover and when you meet have met them you can I can see why! Every Engineer who has gone there through me on interview always wants the job and no Engineer has turned down their offer.
You will have responsibility managing all aspects of machine safety & CE marking and site safety within the company.
* 5 years' experience in similar role (Machine install, manufacturing engineer, production environment)
* Primary Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Software (BSc or BEng) Level 8
* Familiarity or qualification with the Machinery Directive and other related EU directives and standards
* Lead a cross functional safety team
* CE Equipment Evaluations
* Lead Safety Risk Assessments on all projects with support from stakeholders
* Co-ordinate and review SISTEMA Calculations with Electrical Team
* Co-ordinate and review sub suppliers' equipment
* Single point of contact to ensure that we are applying the latest safety standards to both existing & new technologies
* Ensure Noise Measurements are completed on all machines
* Responsible for Ergonomic Assessments
* Create and maintain technical files and generate CE Certificates & labels
* Create and maintain all supporting safety documentation as required by our customers
* Collect CE certs for sub-components
For more information please do not hesitate to call Teresa any time up to 7pm on 086 025 9348