Equipment / Process Safety Engineer
Are you working in a Multinational and feeling a bit too micromanaged? This opportunity is with a progressive and highly respected company in Shannon. We're currently recruiting for a Equipment Safety Engineer to join their team on a full-time & permanent basis.
This is a fabulous place to work and they really know how to look after their staff! You will be provided with state of the art equipment and work with leading medical device multinationals in Ireland. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to get great exposure working on innovative projects.
They have over 140 staff with very low turnover and when you meet have met them you can I can see why! Every Engineer who has gone there through me on interview always wants the job and no Engineer has turned down their offer.
While in this role you will be based in the Engineering Function and will have responsibility for both equipment design safety and plant operational safety.
- Work with Electrical Team to review SISTEMA calculations.
- Create and implement continuous improvement and process safety initiatives.
- Ability to keep up with changing regulations and requirements to maintain compliance of all automated systems and machinery.
- Level 8 Degree couple with 5+ years of experience as an Equipment/Process Safety Engineering role (or similar).
- Excellent knowledge & experience with CE self-certification process
What's the next step?
A.) Is this the role you've been waiting for? APPLY TODAY!!
B.) You're a little unsure and would like to get more info? Let's set up a confidential call to discuss and review the Job spec together
Contact MARCHON MONROE 0860418739