Equipment Engineer -Westmeath
I am currently assisting my pharma client in Westmeath to source an Equipment Engineer to support the qualification, maintenance, calibration and repair of analytical laboratory equipment.Critical to this role is the ability to repair and fix laboratory equipment and possession of strong troubleshooting skills.
You will work in the lab support function team
You will be involved in working on new equipment coming in to the site, dealing with vendor qualifications and interpreting vendor manuals etc.
Candidates with experience in equipment repair/maintenance and calibration from med device or pharma backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply , there will be full training provided on the lab testing equipment.
- Calibration and maintenance on a range of lab analytical equipment
- Perform equipment qualifications, executing IQ/OQ/PQ activities.
- Track and maintain equipment schedule
- Review and update equipment SOP's.
- Troubleshooting equipment repair.
- Carry out work assignments accurately and in a safe manner.
- Prioritize project activities with internal functional groups
- Relevant degree equivalent in science or engineering.
- 3-5 years' experience in equipment qualifications and repairs
- Troubleshooting/Engineering skills
- Experience of working in a GMP industry environment is essential
- Experience in repairing/maintaining/calibrating a range of lab analytical equipment including HPLC/UPLC/Dissolution apparatus/ particle counting apparatus would be beneficial .
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Excel and Word to perform tasks
- Proven ability in technical writing skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Time management and project management skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
For more information on the Equipment Engineer job please contact Felicity 086 7821714
Keywords: Equipment Engineer Job, Lab Instrumentation engineer, Laboratory Instrumentation Analyst, Laboratory Equipment Engineer, Laboratory Equipment Validation , Lab Equipment Engineer : Lab Instrumentation engineer, Laboratory Instrumentation Analyst, Laboratory Equipment Engineer, Laboratory Equipment Validation