Environmental Health and Safety Lead
Are you looking for an EHS Lead role with a well-established manufacturing company in the South East? If so, this may be the role you are looking for!!!
You will be involved in the day to day EHS duties on site to keep the EHS system up to date and compliant.In this role you will work as part of the Engineering team on site and you will work closely with manufacturing, and maintenance departments.
Why this is the right role for you:
- Salary of 55-70k depending on experience along with a benefits package.
- You will have no direct reports.
- A company that cares for you and your future.
- Opportunities and positions with this company dont come up very often.
- Develop, execute, and administer safety and health systems.
- Maintain policies and practices in the EHS system.
- Carry Out risk assessments and job exposure analyses to guarantee safe work environments.
- Day to day EHS activities on site.
- A minimum of 4 years experience having worked within a manufacturing facility in a Health & Safety position.
- The ability to engage and implement plans of action.
- Ideally coming from an Engineering background.
Call Cillian on 086 464 8426 if you have any questions or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/
Other jobs you may have searched for:
EHS, Health & Safety, Manufacturing, Medical device, Pharmaceutical, Waterford, Wexford, Environmental Health and Safety, Health Safety, EHS Lead.