Environmental and Energy Officer
Our Client, based in Co. Meath, within close proximity to Dublin 15, is looking for an Environmental and Energy Officer to join their food production facility, where you will be responsible for the co-ordination of all environmental and energy saving policies on site. You will be joining an Irish Owned, multinational food company, in a full time permanent role, Mon-Fri offering a competitive salary plus benefits package.
Some of your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintain compliance with environmental regulations on site.
- Implement Group environmental policies and practices and cascade down where applicable.
- Complete relevant tasks to fulfil the Environmental management system & ISO14001 standard requirements
- Liaise with relevant key stakeholders when completing environmental sampling & testing to ensure adherence to licence requirements & support where required
- Act as point of contact for the EPA for the site conducting any required investigations & reporting.
- Resource monitoring & reporting and Waste management & reporting
- Proactively lead and support all employees in their adherence to the environmental management system on site.
- Provide environmental training to all employees & cross functional teams on site
- Lead the way as The Environmental champion in highlighting environmental issues while resolving
- Lead the way as The Sustainability champion implementing group sustainability measures.
- Lead the way as The Biodiversity champion implementing group sustainability measures.
- As Energy Champion you will plan, regulate and monitor energy usage on site, provide technical and practical advice and offer training on energy efficiency.
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Employee Discount Platform
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Free Canteen
- Study Leave
- Educational Support
- Discounted Products
- Free Car Parking
- Performance Bonus
This Environmental and Energy Officer job requires an Environmental Science / Energy / Sustainability degree or related qualification (recent graduates eligible to apply), excellent written and spoken English and strong technical abilities with financial analysis and reporting skills. The aim of the job is to keep accurate records, collect data and carry out site inspections to reduce overall site energy usage.
If this job is of interest to you, please apply below now by submitting your CV and I will contact you to discuss further.
Lauren Crowe 086 1078054
You may have also searched for: Environmental Officer jobs Ireland, Environmental jobs Dublin, Environmental Jobs Meath, Energy and Sustainability jobs Dublin, Energy and Sustainability jobs Ireland, Environmental and Energy jobs Dublin, Sustainability jobs Ireland