Environmental Analyst Clare
Environmental Analyst required to conduct waste water testing for a much sought after employer ,Clare .
You must be degree qualified with min 3 years GMP /regulated industry experience. Previous experience in Micro testing is an advantage
* Perform chemical and instrumental analysis as required.
* Perform microbiological monitoring of Deionised Water, Finished Product and Process Areas as per the schedule.
* Assist in the technical management of the waste water treatment plant to ensure compliance with the IPPC Licence.
* Monitoring and reporting the status of environmental programs and metrics in conformance with regulatory and corporate requirements.
* Promoting Environmental Awareness on site through effective training programmes
* Implement resource use and energy efficiency programmes in accordance with our Integrated Pollution Prevention Control License and Corporate requirements
* Relevant Degree in either Microbiology or Scientific discipline
* 3 years experience carrying out Chemical analysis in a highly regulated environment.
* Experience in the operation of an activated sludge Waste Water Treatment Plant would be an advantage.
* Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
* Effective organizing and planning skills.
* Demonstrated project/program management skills and ability to anticipate, communicate and facilitate issue resolution.
* Strong Influencing skills.
For more information on this Environmental Analyst role, please contact Felicity Farrell on 086 7821714
Keywords: Environmental analyst, Micro analyst, QC Micro analyst, Environmental Scientist, Environmental Scientist, Environmental Analyst QC analyst, Chemist, QC chemist, QC analyst, Laboratory Technician, QC Analyst QC analyst, Chemist, QC chemist, QC analyst, Laboratory Technician, QC Analyst analyst, Chemist, QC chemist, QC analyst, Laboratory Technician, QC Analyst QC analyst, Chemist, QC chemist, QC analyst, Laboratory Technician, QC Analyst analyst, Chemist, QC chemist, QC analyst, Laboratory Technician, QC Analyst