Enterprise Software Sales Executive
A leading City Centre Software Comapny are expanding their sales team and are seeking experienced Enterprise Software Sales executives.
The successful candidate will focus on selling software to mid/large-level global organizations into an IT audience, Heads of Business for example, Operations, Customer Service, Compliance, Lending, etc.
They are looking for entrepreneurial self-starters with passion, high energy and determination.
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ years' experience within a software product or solution/consultative sales environment.
- Can demonstrate consistent success in either penetrating major global accounts, winning new name business or growing sales though a partner network.
- Ability to research, identify, and target senior decision-makers in mid / large-level organisations.
- Understand selling to multiple stakeholders and buying centres within a complex and competitive buying process
- Develop and maintain a solid and sustainable pipeline of qualified new-business revenue opportunities, consistently meeting or exceeding quarterly and yearly sales and milestone targets.
- Collaborate with marketing to execute high-impact sales and marketing campaigns, attending and networking at events, conferences and through social media and can display excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical problem solving capabilities and business acumen, inherently curious, with a thirst for knowledge and information about your customers, propositions, competitors and your target market
- Have worked with successful software businesses and while large company experience can be an advantage, we would like to see that you have performed and enjoyed the challenge of competing with the big guys as part of smaller, agile and focused entrepreneurial team
Apply with CV and Cover note outlining previous experience and suitability for the role.