Enterprise Risk Manager
My client, a leading asset manager and provider of third-party loan and advisory services, is looking for an Enterprise Risk Manager to join their team in Dublin or Shannon on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for embedding the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework to meet both internal and external requirements, working closely with Senior Management across the entire business in order to implement and maintain an effective ERM framework. The Enterprise Risk Manager will also help develop and maintain an update the annual risk assessment process and reflect changes to risks and controls, support the design, implementation and enhancement of an Enterprise Risk Management Framework
Some of your key Responsibilities:
- Input to the design of an appropriate Regulatory & Enterprise Risk Management Framework
- Support the business in setting and maintaining Risk Appetite Statements reflective of key business risks
- Act as a subject matter expert for risk initiatives, completing all projects and programmes were assigned
- Assist with the implementation, roll out and ongoing management of risk platform.
- Support Risk Assessments and Risk Reviews
- Support assurance activities to ensure Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and KRI metrics are fit
- Review and validate KRI returns, identifying negative trends and issues, and where identified
- perform root cause analysis and close gaps identified.
- Ensure risk exposure and incidents are effectively aggregated and reported, providing management with a comprehensive view of overall risk exposure.
- Analysis reporting of identified operational & regulatory risks and ongoing remediation efforts to all relevant stakeholders
- Manage the annual review of risk policies and procedures
In order to be successful, you will have:
- 3rd level education to Degree or Master level in an economic or numerical discipline and/or relevant professional qualifications ( Licentiate of the Association of Compliance Officers of Ireland (LCOI) or accounting bodies such as ACCA / ACA / CIMA )
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in Enterprise Risk or similar role
- Strong cross-functional experience either in-house or externally in a financial services environment
- Ability to demonstrate detailed knowledge of regulatory and operational risks influencing the Irish credit sector
- Previous experience operating in a risk management or control monitoring position
- Previous experience in strategic planning and financial processes (desirable)
- Strong knowledge of business functions and systems relevant to financial services, preferably across consumer and commercial lending (desirable)
- Previous experience liaising with Regulators (desirable)
My client offers permanent role, salary + benefits + annual bonus of 15%.
If this is something of your interest, reach out to Monica Bergmann