I am delighted to be assisting my client, a leading medical device company in recruiting an Engineering Technician to join their successful team in South Dublin.
Within this position you will be responsible for the installation, maintenance, overhaul, adjustment and modification of all plant and production equipment, as well as the fabrication of new and replacement equipment. You will also be involved in trouble shooting and continuous improvement initiatives.
- 4x Shift Cycle ( 2 days on, 2 nights on, 4 days off.)
- It is a great place to work, friendly environment coupled with strong work ethic, good systems and career progression opportunities.
- Attractive salary and benefits package on offer
Responsibilities: (A Snapshot…)
- Install, modify and maintain the full range of production equipment;
- Continuously improve the plant operations. This includes reducing downtime and reducing waste, deal with all breakdowns, carry out overhauls as required, work to the highest engineering standards and fine-tuning production equipment to increase output;
- Assist in the complete validation of new and existing equipment including acceptance trials, debugging, etc;
- Deal/liaise with vendors, suppliers and local engineering shops;
- Involved in analysing customer complaints and internal quality issues and assist in drawing up improvement programmes for equipment to eliminate these defects being produced;
- QQI Level 6 or above in Mechanical / Electronics or similar or National Craft Certificate essential
- 1 Year + experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Experience in medical device, pharmaceutical or highly regulated industry essential
Click Apply now to review the full details and job spec for this fantastic opportunity.