New role for an Engineering Team Leader to join a large multi-national healthcare company based in the South East. This role is to support and improve manufacturing operations at my client's facility and would suit a Senior Engineer or Engineering Supervisor who is looking to move. Location is commutable from Wexford, Waterford, Carlow, Kilkenny or South Tipp.
FANTASTIC working environment, this company operate in a really interesting sector - full of interesting and massive projects.
This is a company that fully support YOU and YOUR long term career goals. In the Engineering Supervisor job, you will be fully mentored as you develop in the role as well as having access to fantastic career progression opportunities with an extremely competitive salary and benefits package (including pension, healthcare, life assurance, educational assistance/training and bonus)
Engineering Team Leader you will enjoy responsiblity for ensuring that all engineering activities within your group with 10 people reporting to you.
As Engineering Team Leader some of your key duties will include:
- Selecting and Leading cross functional teams to achieve improvements
- Management of the transfer and standardisation of the process and products
- Implementation, installation and commissioning of new equipment.
Preparation and controlling of all department costs within agreed annual budgets.
You will be fully trained in this role and we would love to hear from you if:
· You have a bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline
· You have experience of leading / developing people
· You have strong technical competencies and a good understanding of manufacturing technologies in a high volume regulated environment
Please submit your CV or Call Leo for a confidential chat on 086 049 5443 or connect with me on: LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/lcordingley/