Engineering Stores Operative- Castlebar
My Client, a leading national distribution and supply solutions company specialising in clean room consumable products, industrial safety equipment, protective clothing and Maintenance Repair Operations (MRO) products is seeking an Engineering Stores Operative to join their organisation.
This is an excellent company to work for and have very low turnover of staff. Positions do not come up very often with this company and they are offering a very competitive salary for the right person.
This position is located in Castlebar, Co. Mayo
Engineering Stores Operative
To complete the day to day functions required within the Engineering Storeroom in order to provide the necessary services to users on site while ensuring that best practice in the storeroom is maintained at all times.
The desired Engineering Stores Operative will be responsible for the following:
- Issue, receive and manage Customers owned Inventory and utilising the Customers ERP stock management systems.
- Utilise the customer ERP system for storeroom practices such as Cycle Counting, Stock Checks and Material Planning.
- Maintain weekly materials counts, advising the account manager of potential stock outs or shortages and identifying slow moving materials
- Put up New Requisitions and ensure they are put on order and then exported via the interface to purchasing.
- Responsibility for the Goods in/out process
- Process and Pay any returns to suppliers as needed
- Ensure Stock control records are maintained
- General stores duties and housekeeping
The Key attributes required for the role:
- Experience with ERP systems such as SAP
- Strong IT skills
- Previous experience in a Stores/Supply Chain role
- Strong communications skills
- Good team player
- Hardworking and reliable
If you feel that you fulfil the qualifications above please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.