Engineering Stores Manager- Cork
My client located in Cork is looking for an Engineering Stores Manager to join their team servicing a large Multi-national organisation. This would be an excellent opportunity for someone with proven engineering stores experience to progress their career.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Engineering stores Manager with good Store experience in a manufacturing environment to join a growing organization and expand their skill set.
The Responsibilities for the Engineering Stores Manager include but are not limited to:
- Administer and support the maintenance of the MRP system to ensure all resources are available to support Operations.
- Supervise the movement of all materials within Operations. Ensuring the materials are issued and transported to Operations in a timely and orderly fashion to meet business requirements.
- Raise material requisitions and call off materials to meet the production plans.
- Manage the stock held within the warehouses to ensure it is appropriately stored, monitored and rotated as necessary.
- Ensure the warehouse areas are well maintained so that materials can be easily located for delivery and retrieval.
- Record and check all incoming and outgoing material stock to ensure quantities are correct and quality standards are maintained.
- Liaise with suppliers to coordinate deliveries and returns to meet materials requirements.
- Liaise with all departments on all matters relating to the stores.
- Prepare material stock information for reporting purposes.
- Ensure that good manufacturing & documentation practices are followed at all times.
The requirements for the desired Engineering Stores Manager include:
- Degree in an engineering, supply chain or related discipline.
- Previous experience in an Engineering Stores role
- In depth understanding of store management processes and systems and broad understanding of production processes.
- Strong MRP and ERP systems skills
- Must have a high level of technical ability, combined with good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent Organisational, planning skills
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong IT skills
If you feel that you fulfil the above qualifications please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.